Abx Express is a shipping and logistics provider that offers reliable and cost-effective solutions for businesses of all sizes. Many customers have questions about their refund policy, so let’s take a closer look at how it works.
The Basics of the Refund Policy:
At Abx Express, we strive to provide our customers with excellent service and satisfaction. Our refund policy is designed to ensure that our customers are taken care of in case of any issues with the delivery or if they are not satisfied with the service. Here’s an overview of our refund policy:
- All non-delivered shipments will be eligible for full refunds (minus fees).
- If a shipment is delivered late, we will offer a partial refund based on the number of days it was delayed.
- If a shipment fails to meet customer expectations (e.g., incorrect items received), we will offer either a full or partial refund depending on the situation. In addition, we also offer insurance coverage in case of any damages during transit or any other unforeseen circumstances. This coverage can provide reimbursement of up to $100 per shipment in case of loss or damage.
- Abx Express also allows customers to cancel their orders within 24 hours of placing them without incurring any penalty fees.
- Customers may also request return shipping labels for items they wish to return for a refund or exchange (if applicable). Returns must be made within 14 days from the date of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund/exchange.
Abx Express understands that refunds can be complicated and confusing—which is why Abx Express strives to make them as straightforward as possible! By following these guidelines you can ensure that you always get your money back when necessary, no matter what happens on the shipping journey.